"Conditions" means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions; "Product" means a product displayed for sale on the Website; "Product Description" means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided; "Special Conditions" means the terms and conditions in the Product Description; "Users" means the users of the Website collectively; "Personal Information" means the details provided by you on registration; "We/us" means Kashkha Plaza LLC; "Website" means the website located at https://mena.kashkha.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it; "Cookies" means small text files which our Website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer.
Kashkha Plaza (L.L.C) maintains the website https://mena.kashkha.com. United Arab of Emirates is the country of domicile for Kashkha Plaza LLC and legal issues, if any, will be handled as per the local law. Hence, All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
· Visa and Master Card in AED will be accepted for payment
· We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
· Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
Use of the website
The terms and conditions may change throughout time. Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend our services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. This Website also contains links to other websites, which are not controlled by Kashkha and accepts no responsibility of the privacy practices, content for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from one’s use of them.
You are responsible for the confidentiality of your login details, password and all other information provided.
Website users who are Minor /under the age of 18 cannot be registered as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your
- acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
When you use our website, you'll see that we offer you recommendations, showing products we think you might like and could perhaps miss when you're browsing the site.
These are based on your past purchases, top sellers, ratings and recently viewed products. We determine your interests and suggest new products you may like; additionally we compare your interests and buying habits with the interests and habits of other customers, to show you relevant products.
Your recommendations may change when you make a purchase and move around the site.
Purchase of products
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
The technical steps required to create an order between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Kashkha.com.
- As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in Change or cancel an order
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Inability to obtain authorization for your payment.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
Order will be dispatched, within 2 days of us receiving the payment confirmation.
Product Description and Details
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that Product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times.
Please refer to the Size Guide for clarification.
Please also note due to the nature of manufacturing, all lengths stated are approximate and variations of/up to 1 inch may occur.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
Disclaimer: We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor settings
We accept payments from all major debit and credit cards. All transactions are securely processed on Kashkha’s server using a verified SSL certificate ensuring that all data provided is encrypted and safe.
Kashkha gift vouchers and promotional discounts
- Kashkha gift vouchers can be exchanged for purchase goods online.
- Gift vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.
- If the goods purchased online total less than the value of the gift voucher, any balance will be left as a credit for you with Kashkha.com, and will be redeemed against subsequent orders.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorized by us.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavors to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
We value customer satisfaction. Please contact us should you have any complaints or comments.